Monday, January 18, 2010

The First Blog

My name is Jake Cassidy and I am the owner of My Tire Guys, Inc. (MTG), a Massachusetts company started during 2009. What makes this tire company different from many others you will find is that it is a new breed. The concept of this one is to bring the tire shop to you because MTG is a mobile tire shop.
The problem with any auto related service business is that we are shadowed right off the bat as greasy unhelpful people who will try to squeeze as much money out of a customer as we can. This definitely makes my job a little tougher because first impressions have already been made before the customer has ever done business with us. Before starting this business I was aware of this fact and so from day one have strived and made every effort to create the best way to get new tires. And here’s how…
MTG utilizes state of the art equipment, we use tire changers that are the top choice of Ferrari and Lamborghini dealerships and the best laser balancers on the market. I am a TIA (Tire Industry Assoc) Instructor and if another MTG employee comes to change your tires rest assured that they have been trained as a TIA technician ensuring safe practice and hands on knowledge. If you are reading this blog then I hope you have already visited our website where you will find a video on the home page showing you how the service works.
I have started this blog to give advice and helpful information and answer any question you may have. Not only will I tell you how to check your air pressure for example but how it is affected and why it is important. So ask me your questions and tell me your problems and I will be here to help.

4 comments:

  1. Well Jake, we're off to a good start. I used your "Contact My Tire Guys" yesterday, got an immediate and an appropriate response to the questions I had. I have read the testimonials on your site, and a couple of review of My Tire Guys on line, you have a great reputatation. As I said in my email, this business is such a great idea, it's to one of those "why didn't I think of that" ideas. Congrats on doing this, in a few weeks I'll be giving you a call when I'm ready to go, and we'll see what we come up with.
    The blog is a great idea too, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone reading this blog, i had My Tire Guys come out to put some tires on for me today and couldn't be happier. The serviceman came to my work, and changed all four tires for me. I just took it out for a test ride and its like a new car! It's amazing what i set of tires will do.

    I would highly recommend My Tire Guys to service any car or truck or SUV you have. 5*****

    Thanks!
    Tom - 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so far not good, I have called twice(at 11:00, so there definitely should be someone there) and left 4 emails, no one has responded to me. I guess they are out of business. Too Bad, I liked the idea,

    Chris S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake had some technical difficulties, but solved them and got back to me. I am glad he did. Not only does he have the best pricing, but his equipment and workmanship are second to none. Plus, he seems like a real good guy.

    Chris S, 1996 Mazda Protege ES

    ReplyDelete